Senior members (those over 18 years of age or those who will turn 18 this year) will be affected by new state government legislation which confirms and extends the current SFUA Policy regarding Working with Children checks.

All members over 18 must obtain a working with Children Check prior to seeking to register as a member of the SFUA.

Your current or new WWC card must be physically sighted (and registered on SFUA records) before I can accept your membership application form.

Current or new members over 18 who need to obtain a WWC card should go to this link and follow the instructions -

SFUA members should apply for a "Volunteer" card which is currently free of charge (except for the photograph at the post office if required.